Posts Tagged ‘destination wedding’
You’re a hopeless romantic. The idea of getting married on the Mexican Riviera or in Parisian cathedral or an Italian villa was just too charming to pass up. You only get married once right? We love the idea of a romantic wedding away from home too and we want to play a part.
We wanna make it a little easier to have the destination wedding of your dreams. Lots of contests promise a free something or other with a purchase of something more expensive. Not this one. How about lots of free stuff for nothing? Call your venue, buy your dress, book your plane tickets and fly home married.
Here’s what you get if you win…Photography – Nathan Peel Photography ($8500 value) 12 hours of coverage on your wedding day by 1 photographer Day After Session for perfect couple/bridal portraits 10 spread leather album Digital Negative DVD of wedding and portrait session Up to $1500 paid travel budget for photographer Stationery – Five Dot Design ($1000 value) A credit will be applied to the final balance of your wedding stationery package. This can be used towards Save the Dates, your invitation suite, reception pieces like programs, favors and thank you notes. Planning – Blue Dahlia Events ($750 value) 3 sessions of expert planning advice to assist you with your destination wedding planning: budget, style + design, travel, timeline, etc. Makeup – Brideface ($125 value) Custom DIY makeup consult to help you create two looks. *if couple isn’t local or plans to hire an artist on location then a gift basket with product of equal value will be sent. $10,000 toward the destination wedding of your dreams…not too bad, huh? _____ Here’s how to enter: Round 1:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Round 1 entries will be accepted through email only. All Facebook, Twitter, blog comments, etc will be disregarded.
- Include couple’s names, wedding date, wedding location and wedding venue. (A booked wedding venue and date will be valued highly.)
- Include a 100-200 word blurb (keep it short!) about you guys as a couple. We’re looking for insight into your personality.
- All Round 1 entries must be received by noon on February 17, 2012. (SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED)
- 10 finalists will be selected and contacted by February 18, 2012.
- Finalists will be asked to submit a picture and a short description of their wedding.
- Voting will be opened to the public via online poll.
- Voting will close at noon March 1, 2012. The finalists with the most votes wins.
- All finalists will be selected by Nathan Peel Photography.
- A wedding will be considered as a “destination” wedding at the sole discretion of the photographer.
- If you have already contracted a photographer please consider your contractual obligations before entering.
- Current NPP couples are not eligible.
- Votes will be handled via secure online poll.
- Photographer travel will include 1 coach plane ticket, 3 nights of lodging on site, transportation and food.
- If $1500 budget is exceeded the winning couple will be responsible for extra expense.
- Wedding date availability will be taken into consideration when selecting finalists.
- To protect the integrity of the contest wedding vendors above reserve the right to disqualify any entry at any time for any reason.
*to be notified when Karee and Jeremy’s entire catalog becomes available go HERE to sign their digital guestbook.